In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are pleased to assure our patients that we are taking recommended precautions.
We have been classified as an Essential Business by New York State.
We are limiting our in-office treatment to:
(1) urgent/ ongoing medical eye care concerns. Urgent care symptoms include: Changes in visual clarity, double vision, headaches, eye pain, discharge, foreign body. Ongoing medical management of eye health conditions, such as glaucoma and macular degeneration, also qualify.
(2) timely developmental decision-making, as delayed intervention can result in progression or embedding of a treatable vision problem. This includes assessment and treatment of a recently identified eye turn or lazy eye (amblyopia).
Non-urgent concerns: Remote management options are available, including video-based telehealth consults and phone-based visits.
* Tuesdays & Fridays only *
Extra time is allotted between patients for cleaning and to reduce patient overlap.
* ALL patients and accompanying parties are expected to wear masks BEFORE entering the building.
* If necessary, a mask will be supplied at $3 basic / $10 KN95.
Please review Dr. Slotnick's message for patients, here:
"Dr Slotnick is a great optometrist. I brought my three year old to her and had my own exam. She connected with my son wonderfully and was very attentive to us both. Caring doctor with a great sense of humor. Thank you!"
"Dr. Slotnick always goes the extra mile when evaluating my eyes. Her knowledge, care, and skill set over the years have been impeccable!"
Jeff Pinto, primary care patient for 7 years
"Dr. Slotnick is one of the brightest behavioral optometrists in the nation. She has a wealth of knowledge and caring and will do an excellent job for your child."
Dr. David Cook
"Bright person, great optometrist, always has a smile on her face."