While we are relieved to see the COVID-19 pandemic coming under control, we remain cautiously optimistic. We will continue to observe the following safety precautions until further notice:
* If you or a close contact has been diagnosed with COVID, we ask that you defer a visit to our office until 10 days after your last fever, or a 2nd negative COVID test.
* ALL patients and accompanying parties are expected to wear masks BEFORE entering the building.
* If necessary, a mask will be supplied at $3 basic / $10 KN95.
* To support social distancing, we recommend arriving ON TIME:
Enter the building no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
* We recommend long hair be secured, away from the eyes.
* In the office, please use a "CLEAN pen" and transfer to "USED" bucket when completing forms.
* Your temperature will be read via non-contact thermometer on entry.
* Please complete this COVID-19 screening prior to or upon entering the office.
Sometimes your eyes don’t make enough tears or the tears evaporate too fast because they don’t have the right amount of compounds in them. This is called dry eye. Up to 5% of Americans complain of some form of dry eye. Individuals who wear contact lenses or have undergone LASIK or other types of ...
Similar to a bruise under the skin, a subconjunctival hemorrhage happens when a small blood vessel located between the sclera (white portion of an eye) and the conjunctiva (lining on the surface of an eye) breaks and covers the sclera with blood. Unlike broken blood vessels located under the skin which ...
"Dr Slotnick is a great optometrist. I brought my three year old to her and had my own exam. She connected with my son wonderfully and was very attentive to us both. Caring doctor with a great sense of humor. Thank you!"
"Dr. Slotnick always goes the extra mile when evaluating my eyes. Her knowledge, care, and skill set over the years have been impeccable!"
Jeff Pinto, primary care patient for 7 years
"Dr. Slotnick is one of the brightest behavioral optometrists in the nation. She has a wealth of knowledge and caring and will do an excellent job for your child."
Dr. David Cook
"Bright person, great optometrist, always has a smile on her face."